8．How to beat sadness
We all have days when we are down, tired and unhappy. That's OK. You need days like this, or how would you know you are happy?You'll enjoy your good days even more when you have a few bad days. Even if sadness is a part of life, let's try to make it small. Here are a few simple ways to help you feel better when you are feeling sad.
1. Stand up straight and this helps your energy flow(流动). When your energy is flowing freely, you can flow too.
2. Smile! It's easy to do and have good results. This way can not only leave you in a good mood but also bring others a good mood.
3. Listen to music. It can be your favourite music. Some kinds of music work better than others, so try and find out what kind of music works the best for you.
4. Take some"me"time. You can find pleasure in reading a book, watching a sunrise or having a hot bath, or something like that.
5. Exercise. Even something as simple as taking a walk will get your blood flowing. It is a great way to clear your mind of anything that makes you sad.
These ways will cheer you up when you are down, but don't just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them every day to make them a habit. You will be surprised to learn that these simple ways will keep your sadness away. But if you are in a deep depression (沮丧), go to see a doctor.
Title:How to beat sadness
|●It is OK to feel down, (1) and unhappy.
●It is possible to make sadness a small (2) of life.
|Simple (3) to cheer you up
|●Stand up straight so that your (4) can flow freely.
|●(5) at others because it can bring you and others a goodmood.
|●Listen to your (6) music because it works the best.
|●(7) pleasure in everyday life, such as watching a sunrise.
|●Take a walk and you can clear your (8) of sad things.
|●Try to make these simple ways a (9) .
●Go to see a(10) when you are in a deep depression.